In 1997, KFC restaurants opened its first outlet in Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam. Today, due to the trend of the busy life style and the increase in earnings of people in big cities like Ho Chi Minh City, KFC Vietnam franchise expanded its network so far to 75 restaurants with 47 outlets in Ho Chi Minh City, 15 outlets in Hanoi and others in many Vietnamese provinces (KFC Viet Nam 2008). Company officials considered Vietnam as a potential growth market in fast food industry. KFC’s goal is to secure its position as a market leader and increase the market share in Vietnam.
Take a look at :
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí 3 cách kho cá ngon khó cưỡng cho bữa cơm gia đình hàng ngày
- Top 3 cách nấu Lagu gà ngon, hấp dẫn cho ngày rảnh rỗi
- 50 năm 1 giấc mơ làm xe Bánh Mì ColorMan nhỏ như cái lỗ mũi 12k 1 ổ !!!
- How to Reset Toshiba Smart TV to Factory Settings || Hard Reset a Toshiba Smart TV
- G. Voudouris – Set you free (Official Music Video) | New Club Hits 2017 by Grey Records