Learn how to find the volume and the surface area of a prism. A prism is a 3-dimensional object having congruent polygons as its bases and the bases are joined by a set of paralellograms. A prism derives its name from the shape of its base, i.e. a prism with triangles as its bases is called a triangular prism while a prism with square bases is called square prism, etc.
The volume of a prism is given by the area of its base multiplied by its height (the distance between its bases). While the total surface area of a prism is given by the sum of the areas of all the plane shapes making up the prism.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://altcommtechniques.com/am-nhac/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tăng giảm Tone, chỉnh sửa âm thanh, Xóa, Cắt ghép nhạc bằng Adobe Adition CC 2015
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7 Soundtrack
- Đàn Guitar giá rẻ. Mã T3k. Giá 600k "Classic" dây kim loại???
- Tinh Ve Noi Dau – Where Do We Go (Thanh Bui ft. Tata Young)
- Anh vẫn còn yêu em Minh Vương [MV Kara]