Learn how to find the volume and the surface area of a prism. A prism is a 3-dimensional object having congruent polygons as its bases and the bases are joined by a set of paralellograms. A prism derives its name from the shape of its base, i.e. a prism with triangles as its bases is called a triangular prism while a prism with square bases is called square prism, etc.
The volume of a prism is given by the area of its base multiplied by its height (the distance between its bases). While the total surface area of a prism is given by the sum of the areas of all the plane shapes making up the prism.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://altcommtechniques.com/am-nhac/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bỏ túi Top 4 địa chỉ tải nhạc lossless miễn phí chất lượng cao
- Bật mí cách tải nhạc chuông Oppo F1s chỉ trong tích tắc
- Kinh nghiệm cài đặt nhạc chuông tin nhắn Messenger hay và độc đáo nhất
- Yêu Anh – Miu Lê [Official]
- Những Ca Khúc Nhạc Trẻ Mới Nhất Lương Minh Trang – Liên Khúc Nhạc Trẻ Không Còn Cảm Giác